In this episode, Keith and Chad explore 3D Audio, the PS Vita, haptic feedback and what it means for interaction design, the non-existent Apple Car, & iBeacons
- Not In Service theme – dualtrax “Against the Time” – Creative Commons License
- 3D Audio on The Verge – Ear-shaped microphones for recording like we hear.
- Pzizz – App to help you relax
- Etymotic – Keith’s friend’s headphone manufacturer
- Playstation Vita – Keith’s game console for his commutes
- Brett Victor – Former Apple employee who talks interaction design – Chad mentions this essay when talking about haptic feedback.
- Logitech Harmony Remotes –
- Senseg – Haptic feedback for mobile devices and screens.
- Apple Car – FastCo Design article on Apple Car.
- Chevy Volt
- Tesla Motors
- Google Self-Driving Car
- David Bowie Is Exhibit – Exhibit is now closed. Example of proximity and location-based data being pushed to you.